(Frameless 5/8 plywood euro maple/birch)
- Frameless European case construction.
- Door & drawer fronts flush to edge of case with 1/16” clearance.
- Gables are 5/8” maple plywood G1S.
- Cabinet interiors are clear finished natural maple or birch. Matching finished interior available in most species.
- Top & bottom 5/8” maple plywood G2S.
- Cabinet uses dowels and glue construction.
- 5/8”plywood backs captured into dados four sides and secured with fasteners and glue.
- Adjustable shelves 3/4” plywood G2S maple veneer on 5mm metal shelf pins E4S.
- Adjustable cabinet legs (4 1/4” H kicks on kitchen, 6 1/4” H on vanity cabinets)
- Double wall drawer system c/w “Soft Close” feature in light grey colour and matching melamine parts.
- 110 degree “Grass Tiamos” clip-on, 6-way adjustable “Soft Close” self-closing hinge with cover cap.
- All cabinet faces c/w matched veneer edge tape.
- All undersides of upper cabinets are natural maple veneer. Finished to match exposed surfaces as option.
- Hand applied finishes.
- Topcoat stain finishes available in 20% sheen; 10% sheen on painted finishes.
- Available in all standard Canadiana door & drawer styles in most wood species.
- All standard Canadiana paint & stain finishes.
- Custom colours available upon request. Colour sample required with order. All of our cabinets are custom built to order, lead time for standard finishes is 6 to 7 weeks. Please allow extended lead time for specialty finishes and colour matches.